Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Break in Transmission

It occurred to me today that it has been two weeks since the last post.
I aim to resume posting tomorrow, God willing and commence a new series in the near future. My co-blogger should also be premiering shortly, as he has completed his studies for the year (and perhaps for good!).
It has been a hard couple of weeks and at times I have felt unable to post due to weight upon my heart, while otherwise it has mainly been a lack of opportunity to sit down and compose a quality post.

A big thank you to all our visitors, especially those making the journey from TeamPyro and Farmer's blog. We hope Eusebeian Way and the Eusebeia blog are useful to you in your Christian walk.

P.S. Check out our new links to Ray Comfort's blog for a good read and Rich's Alliance of Civilisations blog for those with an interest in Bible prophecy.

No comments: